We Are Open During The Lockdown Period
It is quick and convenient and you get your result within two treatments.
We give you anti-sensitivity tooth paste to take home to help with the sensitivity.
Opalescence take home;
It is a customized at home treatment made especially for you.
Our laboratory makes you customized trays that you conveniently wear at home to get the best result.
It is a four week process where you will apply the treatment every second day.
This process reduce sensitivity because we take some time to complete it.
We use a 35% and a 20% hydrogen peroxide between 30min and 2 hours per treatment.
We also provide you with anti-sensitivity toothpaste to help with any possible sensitivity.
We see you within 3 weeks after you started the treatment to make sure you are happy with the product and that you get your result that you want.
Advantages of At-Home Teeth Whitening:
- Long-term results: You can do a follow up every 6 months for as long as you keep your trays and just buy a tube of gel.
- Guaranteed results: If after the treatment is complete and you are not 100% happy with the result we can add a tube of gel to get you at the result you want.
- Convenience: You can do home whitening at any time of the day or night, for short or extended periods.
- Portability: You can also use at-home whitening strips while on the go or at the office.
- Cost: Dental professionals agree that the only way to maintain your whitened teeth is with at-home bleaching products, repeated regularly – preferably every four to six months. Where you can maintain your whitening for a low cost.
Can our whitening product cause any damage to the teeth?
No not at all, hundred of studies have shown that there is no enamel reduction, enamel softening or damaging of any tooth structure.
All Opalescence products contains fluoride and potassium nitrate in the treatments to help protect the teeth against sensitivity, increase enamel hardness and reduce cavities.